At CES, we use products proven to last, and that are fit-for-purpose, only using parts and equipment from reputable suppliers and manufacturers.
We take safety seriously and adhere to H&S standards and Job Safety Analysis. All staff are formally trained in working in confined spaces, at heights, with hazard identification and risk analysis. Curle Electrical Services makes a genuine commitment to ensuring all our staff are fully compliant and trained to NZQA unit standards.
- Installation Services
- Installation of Switchboard’s and MCC’s
- Power distribution for Industrial and Commercial sites
- Motor controls – DOL Motor Starters, Variable Speed Drives and Soft Starters
- General Lighting and power outlets in industrial and commercial installations
- Experience in Hygiene area installations
- Installation of PLC control systems
- PLC Upgrade projects
- Installation of Machine safety systems
- Cable support systems
- UPS and generator systems
- Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Area wiring
- Power factor correction systems
- CCTV Installation