CES has invested in a FLIR Thermography camera and software, providing summary reports that help us assess where further maintenance or upgrades may be required.
Our trained thermography technician uses our thermal imaging camera as an assessment tool for building compliance, electrical equipment maintenance and condition monitoring. This allows us to be proactive with the maintenance of your equipment.
Thermal imaging can be used for:
- Thermography surveys for condition monitoring
- Compliance testing
- Identifying potential equipment failure and faults
- Checking integrity of components
- Determining the loading condition of the equipment
- Planning maintenance schedules, repairing machinery before damage or an outage occurs
- Preventing fire or explosion
- Switchboards and Motor Control Centres condition monitoring
- Contactors and bearings check and condition monitoring
- Fault identification
- Thermography surveys of switchboards and wiring for Building insurance