Electrical equipment installed in a hazardous area can pose a significant risk of explosion in many industrial and commercial environments. To ensure safe operations in these areas requires specific design and installation methods to meet New Zealand Standards.
The Curle Electrical Services team includes qualified personnel trained to unit standards for installation and maintenance of electrical equipment in hazardous areas.
We have significant experience in installation work in both gas and dust hazardous area equipment, including those associated with coal dust, milk powder and ammonia gas environments.
Installation Services we provide
- Installation of field devices
- Installation of isolating barriers
- Installation of suitable cables and cable glands
- Installation of appropriate isolation and identification devices
- Initial inspection of newly installed equipment by a registered inspector
- Compilation of hazardous area equipment dossier